Pine Surface Planer for Hand Crafted Soap Bars
Getting the final touch on your hand crafted bar of soap may mean you need to plane the surface of your bars and bevel the edges. The simplest way to do this is with a one piece pine soap planer made just for this job.
- Soap Shaving: Flat shaving soap, repeatedly pushed several times, until the surface becomes smooth. Easily cut out soap, super beauty.
- Beautiful Edges: It makes beautiful beveled edges on your soap bars a snap. It gives you the ability to smooth a surface without shaving the bar down to nothing.
- Material: Stainless steel blade is strong and durable, easy to use and handle offers a comfortable grip. After shaving, keep the blade dry and clean and then add a little oil (edible oil is ok) to prevent rust.
- Wide Usage: This soap making set are easy to cut with smooth finish, gives a better look for your DIY soap work. It can also be used to make soaps, candle, cakes, pizza, bread, and so on.
- Adjustable Soap Beveler: This soap beveler is with sharp blade to fit most bars. Also it can be adjusted with losing the screws that fix the blade and fix then firmly again.